- Link 1
- Linn 2 etc.
- New Senior Housing Now Available and Being Promoted in Kansas
- KHRC Calls for the Public’s Input on Proposed Moderate Income Housing Program
- FHA is Told by MBA to Give Investors Access Into 203(k) Program
- As MBA Reports Increase in Mortgage Applications Mortgage Interest Rates Increase as Well
- Steiner Ranch Residents Opposing Plans for 800 Apartments
Iowa City News
(Source: Dave DeWitte The Gazette, Cedar Rapids, Iowa) – Rebecca Routh of Iowa City said she’s become comfortable with the moderate disruptions of living with construction projects.