- Link 1
- Linn 2 etc.
- New Senior Housing Now Available and Being Promoted in Kansas
- KHRC Calls for the Public’s Input on Proposed Moderate Income Housing Program
- FHA is Told by MBA to Give Investors Access Into 203(k) Program
- As MBA Reports Increase in Mortgage Applications Mortgage Interest Rates Increase as Well
- Steiner Ranch Residents Opposing Plans for 800 Apartments
(Source: Rozanna M. Martinez Albuquerque Journal, N.M.) – Realtor Mike Lizzi and Rio Rancho police have some suggestions on how potential homeowners or renters can avoid being duped by scammers looking to take their money.